Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Indian Guitar Tabs.

1. tripravi liked guitarvijay's post in the thread Chords: Paadum Baktha Meera – Chinnappadass (1989) – IR.

Composed by: Ilaiyaraaja Sung by: K.S.Chithra & Mano Super-sixer by Chechi! Brilliant Basslines! Hi Rajesh, (@roentgen), When I was...

May 18, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  2. guitarvijay posted a new thread.

Chords: Paadum Baktha Meera – Chinnappadass (1989) – IR

Composed by: Ilaiyaraaja Sung by: K.S.Chithra & Mano Super-sixer by Chechi! Brilliant Basslines! Hi Rajesh, (@roentgen), When I was...

Forum: Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request

May 18, 2024 at 10:09 AM
  3. tripravi liked abygailann's post in the thread Chords:Inaye En Uyir-Sid Sriram & Padmalatha-Arun Raj.

[MEDIA] Song: Inaye en uyir thunaiye Singers: Sid Sriram & Padmalatha Music: Arun Raj Movie : Thadam Key : D Major scale A very nice...

May 18, 2024 at 7:31 AM
  4. Yasa MusicTV liked abygailann's post in the thread Chords: Devanin Kovilile – Vellai Roja (1983) – IR.

Hi Vj..just played this song...Yenne solle VJ..what a melody ..what a composition.. The arrangement of the chords are superb...Above all...

May 18, 2024 at 5:56 AM
  5. Yasa MusicTV liked abygailann's post in the thread Chords:Inaye En Uyir-Sid Sriram & Padmalatha-Arun Raj.

[MEDIA] Song: Inaye en uyir thunaiye Singers: Sid Sriram & Padmalatha Music: Arun Raj Movie : Thadam Key : D Major scale A very nice...

May 18, 2024 at 5:56 AM
  6. bjr replied to the thread Roll-call.

I might be going out on a limb (twig) here but do you by any chance have any of the old recordings from here? I remember you were the...

May 17, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  7. guitarvijay liked abygailann's post in the thread Chords: Devanin Kovilile – Vellai Roja (1983) – IR.

Hi Vj..just played this song...Yenne solle VJ..what a melody ..what a composition.. The arrangement of the chords are superb...Above all...

May 17, 2024 at 3:17 PM
  8. abygailann posted a new thread.

Chords:Inaye En Uyir-Sid Sriram & Padmalatha-Arun Raj

Forum: Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request

May 17, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  9. abygailann replied to the thread Chords: Devanin Kovilile – Vellai Roja (1983) – IR.

May 17, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  10. tripravi liked Yasa MusicTV's post in the thread CHORDS: Maasi Maasam - Dharma Durai (1991).

[MEDIA]

May 16, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  11. Yasa MusicTV liked nalinam's post in the thread CHORDS: Maasi Maasam - Dharma Durai (1991).

Excellent chord work, Dr. Rajesh. You are always the best!

May 15, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  12. Yasa MusicTV replied to the thread CHORDS: Maasi Maasam - Dharma Durai (1991).

[MEDIA]

May 15, 2024 at 8:07 PM
  13. tripravi liked abygailann's post in the thread Chords: Devanin Kovilile – Vellai Roja (1983) – IR.

En Deivame...fantastic VJ....A long waited song as for me...Once tried to transcribe...but gave up...One of the best of MV sirs...You...

May 14, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  14. tripravi liked guitarvijay's post in the thread Chords: Devanin Kovilile – Vellai Roja (1983) – IR.

Composed by: Ilaiyaraaja Sung by: Malaysia Vasudevan & Chorus One of the hidden gems of Maestro! Very very challenging to sing with the...

May 14, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  15. guitarvijay liked abygailann's post in the thread Chords: Devanin Kovilile – Vellai Roja (1983) – IR.

En Deivame...fantastic VJ....A long waited song as for me...Once tried to transcribe...but gave up...One of the best of MV sirs...You...

May 14, 2024 at 12:26 PM