Post Your Guitar Picture

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jayanth, Jan 23, 2004.

1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ur dog looks to cool!!!

ok whers the aby switch u built? waiting to see that....

btw some of the amp models u mentoned were for the 1500G and were not there in 100g. .. the tube od is slightly low gain but its possible to get a decent level of sustain by putting the gain really high and putting the noise gate off (u have to really watch ur picknig) or putting it low... putting it off gives a really sweet sound but u need to switch to a humbucker then coz single coil without noise gate has too much hum.

the topboost also gets a nice sound wwhen u put its mid up high... doesnt get too close to blackmore but still sounds good for his songs... u mgiht want to experiemnt with it if ur covering his - itll sound different but definteily quite nice. the metal dist is ok... us hi-gain is nice... brit stack is also nice though not as responsive as the us hi-gain. if u want it to respond to picking dynamics - try the us-hi gain with hi gain settings (redundant isnt it??)

2. deathdr_87

@ronnienand- ya i forgot to mention - parisian walkways does have really lnog sustain - i thoguht it was articificial... i normally add a chorus to thhe od while aplying gary moore songs... not too heavy but a nice lgiht one with a good level of reverb... )

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@DeathDr,
    That long sustain is not artificial. It's not that difficult to get it either if you crank you setup to very high volumes. Even I used to think it was some kind of artificial sustain until I managed to get it.

The ABY is ready and fine. It's not part of this pedalboard. That's why I haven't put it here. I am making another pedalboard soon. That will be pretty amazing at least for me bcos I have some strange ideas for that. It might take a few weeks. By then I would have also got my tube amp ready.

4. deathdr_87

dying to see ur new pedal board and new amp - recordings the moment its done pls.

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

tanx dude ...

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ ronnie - Hey nice dog,......... hehe

7. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

@ronnie as long as he doesn't wet the guitar its all good ;)

I think I'll borrow my cousins camera and go snap happy at my place :)

8. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Guys this is another one I bought recently. Its an Ibanez S540 LTD i.e. Custom!

Seymour Duncans + Dimarzio for the pups! Its Mahogany body finished in Tung oil and the neck is a prestige neck in Maple with Abalone oval inlays!

Attached Files:

9. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now thats great looking. Is this the one with the new ZR tremolo. Just love the look. COngrats man!!!!

10. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

This one is a custom using a Lo-Pro Edge.

11. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

great! how much did you pay?

12. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Let's say...it was a bargain!! A more appropriate question would be "What is it worth?" - I'd say an easy $1000!

13. rabi_sultan

that guitar looks sweet !!

14. shak

shak Harrr!

yup nice guitar ... by the way @rabi . isee 2005 gibson firebird studio written in your signature.. its giving me orgasms ... lol ... have ya really got your hands on that???!!! damn you are lucky if you have ... wait a minute .. si it a bass or electric? cuz if its a bass then sanff .. if its electric ... then you really deserve to have that as your avatar ...

15. deathdr_87

firebird is a guitar.. thunderbird is the bass...

ya rai im yet to see a pic of ur firebird - i remember u telling me ud bought it just when u got ur new job..

16. shak

shak Harrr!

i didnt know that ... thnx death

17. rabi_sultan

yeah I wasn't kidding about getting a second guitar once i get paid lol.

Well it was between a Firebird and a Mustang and I took the Gibson.

Just one bad thing, I took the pictures of it a week ago to upload them and that idiot cousin of mine hasn't given me the pictures yet :mad:

Guess the next obvious purchase would be the digital camera, in anycase i took pictures of crap amp so you can see how truly crap it is :)

18. rabi_sultan

ok got the pics of all my equipment (minus my Bass amp and Acoustic amp and a couple of other pedals that aren't in the shots.)

Let's start off with my cousin's guitars:
    1994 Fender USA Stratocaster and Yamaha Acoustic

Attached Files:

19. rabi_sultan

Next is the turn of my worst equipment...all hail crap amp and encore electric!

Attached Files:

20. rabi_sultan

Now we'll move onto the acoustic Aria 4-string Bass! This thing kicks total ass when its teamed up with the amp :rock:

I've also decided to only upload one pic of the Fender since I've shown that a million times on this site ;)

Attached Files: